In 2013, I decided that whilst there was no way, I could do a piece of art every day, I might be able to do 2 or 3 every week. So I printed up loads of white fabric with black paint, some stamped, some monoprinted and then cut the whole lot into 4inch squares. So 2 or 3 squares, only 4 by 4 should not be difficult to achieve - don't you believe it. Below are some of them. Eventually they were all be held together with sashing and below is the final product (finished in 2014 ). This hangs in three strips which are about 15ft long and roll up in a neat black box which I made and serves a plinth for exhibiting.